Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Cedar Terrace House Tour


Hi everyone!

After several months I was finally able to finish furnishing my Cedar Terrace. :)
In Arcfield this is the home of the Chocolate Rabbit family. They were staying for a while at the McFarlane's home, but since their newly re-opened Chocolaterie has been quite the success, they've been able to afford this beautiful and spacious new home for their big family. 

You could see a bit of the new house back in this story I wrote in February, but it wasn't finished yet. 
So here it is! I hope you like it. :)



Overview.


 Bottom floor overview (living room, kitchen, dining area).


Living room.



 Kitchen and dining area.


 Middle floor overview (children's bedrooms).



Freya and Coco's bedroom.


 Crème's, Breeze's and Kabe's bedroom.



 Top floor overview (Teri and Frasier's bedroom).



Some details.


Some more details.

And that's it! :) The Chocolates are very happy in their new house. Hope you like it as well!

My next projects are finishing a small pub for the Robinsons (work in progress) and to wallpaper and furnish Bluebell Cottage for the Andes (Alpaca) family.

See you next time!

8 comments:

  1. Dear Ayrell,

    your Cedar Terrace is adorable - I love how the colours of the wallpaper match the couch and armchaires. It's a very smart idea to use the sink to seperate the kitchen from the sitting room. Everything is so cosy - The Chocolates must be very happy with their new home - I agree.

    X Hugs

    Florence Holiday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Florence!
      Thank you very much for your comment, I'm very happy that you liked how the decoration turned out. :)
      The rooms are so wide and deep in this house that it was a big challenge to separate the areas, so I used those kitchen pieces to my benefit, hehe.

      Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayrell!
    Congrats to the Chocolate's (and you) for finishing their new home! It looks lovely! The way you set out the kitchen is very clever and a great use of space. And I love the children's room-it looks so cosy and happy! I wish I had a bedroom like that! Great job!
    Can't wait for all the new updates! I myself have been contemplating adding a pub to my village for a long time...
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!

      Thank you very much for your reply! I'm happy to have finished furnishing the house and glad that you like it! :)
      Once again I didn't have any space to add a proper bathroom, but as there's a lot of children in this family I wanted to add a proper bedroom/play room for them.

      Thank you again! I'm more or less done with the small crafting stuff I had to do for the pub, now I'm just waiting for the many miniatures I ordered from Aliexpress to arrive! :D

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. It looks stunning- well done on finishing. I'm sure the little ones will have lots of fun in their massive play room :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!
      Thank you, so glad you like it! :) I wanted a big bedroom/play room to fit all five Chocolate children. :)

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. Hi Ayrell!
    The house looks amazing! I love Teri and Frasier´s bedroom.Everything fits perfectly!This bedroom is fully equipped! It lacks not in detail!
    The children´s room is lovely too. I like the way you have arranged the three little beds. A clever way to make the most of the space and to make a kind of shelther for the kids to hide and play.That little toy kitchen is so cute!They have so many lovely toys!
    The bottom floor looks great too. You were able to fit a kitchen, a dining table and a living room area! I´ve noticed the Chocolates have replaced the red leather sofa.I love their new sofa and armchairs more.The previous one matched perfectly with the stripped wallpaper but they new set also does and it looks much nicer.

    Looking forward to your new projects!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!
      Thank you so much for your wonderful comment, I'm so happy you like the house! :)
      I was looking forward to getting the new sofas, the old one was temporary for the Grandparents story, hehe. Glad you like how they look! :)

      Thanks again!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)