Saturday, November 2, 2019

November Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

It's November already and here I am, with the picture for this month.


This time the picture seems to illustrate a very glamorous fashion show! Those dresses sure are fancy and elegant, truly gorgeous! What's even better, they're fan-made! 
Last year, Epoch organised a Fashion Design Contest for their 60-year anniversary in Japan. I believe the ones in this month's picture are some of the entries. More information and pictures here in Sylvanian Families Specialty Store's webpage: https://sylvanianspecialtystore.com.au/blogs/news/sylvanian-families-fashion-design-competition-winners
Everyone who participated is so amazingly talented!
 
We already knew Stella Chocolate was a fashion designer, but she's apparently not afraid of modeling as well! Her friends Lulu Golightly and Laura Cakebread are also here with her.

I was going to say that Freya or Crème are not here this time, but I see several Chocolate rabbits on the audience, so one of them might easily be Freya!
(Sorry about the reflections on the picture, it's because of the way the calendar paper slightly folds on my wall. It's easier to see this month because the picture is darker than usual). 

Hope you have a wonderful month of November!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Ayrell! What a nice calendar picture, the detail on those dresses are amazing! I think Freya may be the first rabbit on the right. Maybe I'm imagining it but I think I faintly see her red dress and white lace trim with her orange flower. Her nose also looks pink. I think Creme may have been left at home with her grandparents for this one, it looks quite crowded and she may be squished!
    Hugs, Emily and the other critters in Dandelion Creek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! It's great to hear from you! :)
      Thank you for your comment, I think you might be right regarding Freya and Crème!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayrell! This month's calendar picture sure is beautiful! Those dresses are absolutely stunning! It's no wonder the crowd seems so absorbed in the fashion show, with those beautiful models and gowns!
    Thanks for sharing that link! Such pretty dresses and amazing talent! It would be one thing to make a dress like that in real life, but to make one on such a tiny scale would be painstaking! Some people are just so talented!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!
      Thank you very much for your message. :)
      I completely agree with you! People are so wonderfully talented!
      Have a great rest of the week.

      Delete
  3. Dear Ayrell,


    WOW, the dresses on this calendar photo are truly stunning!! Thanks a lot for sharing this.

    I would also like to say thank you for posting comments on my blog regularly, even when I myself haven't had the time to respond or comment on yours. I really appreciate that! :)

    The Periwinkles would like to ask you something. Please send me your email address via a comment (which I will not publish) or write me via the address in my profile.

    Thanks and have a wonderful november also!


    Kind regards from
    Nina & the Riversiders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina!
      Thank you very much for your comment! I agree, those dresses are truly beautiful!
      Oooh, no thanks needed for my comments, really! I really enjoy your blog posts and reading about the citizens of Riverside (Jemima and Fudge are the cutest!), so it's me who should be thanking you! :)
      I'm intrigued! :D I will be sending you an e-mail, thank you so much once again!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Hi Ayrell,
    I really admire the talent of the people who made these glamorous dresses. They look amazing! Lulu , Laura and Stella look very proud of wearing them!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata,

      Thank you for your comment! I completely agree with you regarding the talent of the community, it's amazing! The three older sisters look beautiful indeed!

      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)