Tuesday, July 7, 2020

July 2020 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone,

Here I am with this month's picture in the official SF Calendar:


We have a very lively scene for this already very hot (at least here in Spain) month of July.
I love how colourful it is and how there are so many things going on!

The children and babies are having a blast playing, eating fresh fruit and even catching bugs (a typical activity for Japanese children in the summer) while Mr Caramel works the BBQ and Mr Walnut and Mrs Chocolate watch and take care of the young ones.

Love the floral crowns the two persian cat girls are wearing and how everyone is wearing summery clothes. The log cabin is a very fun building and perfect for the scene. And I always love seeing the flying machine!

Life is being a bit challenging so far for me this year, but I hope to have more time and headspace for my Sylvanians soon. I do miss them.
I hope to post the last batch of pictures from the Sylvanian exhibition in Spain from last year soon.

I hope you're all doing great and keeping safe and healthy. I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. What a busy scene indeed! I'm a little curious what Ralph and those near him in the bottom left corner) are looking at. And I like the little Caramel guy in the bottom right corner - maybe he's distracted by the same thing!

    Aren't Sylvanians lovely? Now that's a rhetorical question if ever there was one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jackson!

    Thank you very much for your comment.
    Sylvanians are lovely and very adorable indeed!
    I believe Ralph and his friends are catching bugs! It's a typical summer activity for young children in Japan. Lots of huge beetles there!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, of course. I actually missed seeing the nets!

      Delete
    2. The picture is a little bright around that area because of where the Calendar's placed on my wall, so definitely not your fault!
      A bug catching story would probably be cute. An idea for the future!
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell!
    This summer scene is so lovely and lively! Everyone is having so much fun!
    Today I saw the Lakeside Lodge in a shop and I really I like its rustic look. I love the brick barbacue that comes this building. It´s really cute and perfect to roast marshmallows.The marshmallows on a stick also come with this building. Yummy!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!
      Thank you so much for your comment!
      I also quite like this cute new building! Too bad it's quite small and shallow, as all new buildings tend to be. But it's probably for the best with the lack of space we all tend to have!
      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)