Thursday, August 6, 2020

August 2020 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone,

Since it's August already, here's this month's page in the Sylvanian Families official calendar.

Very nice picture this month! We can see several young Sylvanians out at night, stargazing. So many shooting stars! I love the starry sky and the way everyone is looking at it in wonder. Lovely alternative outfits, as always! They're also warming themselves by the fire (I guess it gets chillier at night in Sylvania!) and roasting marshmallows. I don't think they stayed up too late, as they have a couple of their baby siblings with them!

I hope you're all having a wonderful month of August and staying safe and healthy!

Have a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!
    I can´t believe it´s already August!
    This month´s calendar shows a lovely scene.I prefer pictures taken in daylight but I really like this one as I imagine it must be lovely to be under a starry sky gazing shooting stars and eating roasted marshmallows.
    I would be there myself!

    Have a great month of August!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cutata!
      Thank you very much for your comment!

      I agree with you about everything, haha! Those marshmallows must be pretty good. I have never tried them, but I believe they're similar to our candy "nubes" here in Spain. :)

      Have a wonderful month!

      Delete
  2. Another good picture this month. Amusing to see some eyes prefer watching marshmallows than shooting stars! Young Walnut looks snazzy in his clothes too.
    Thanks for sharing this friendly photo, Ayrell,

    Keep safe and enjoy August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson!
      Thank you very much for your comment!
      I really like this picture, I think it's a bit different than what we would expect for this month in the Calendar.
      You're right regarding the young bear only looking at the food, haha!
      They always have really nice outfits in these pictures!
      Have a great month and stay safe as well!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)