Thursday, March 16, 2023

March 2023 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

It is mid March already, and Spring is almost here in my part of the world. My allergies sure are here!😭

It is my pleasure to share with you this month's picture in Cutata's gorgeous handmade calendar:


That's a beautiful Spring-themed picture if I ever saw one, with flowers on the wallpaper, the pictures on the walls, the flask, vase, on the Sylvanians' hands and even their dresses! And everything with a wonderfully soothing lilac colour, too. :)

These adorable sheep are Rebecca and Della Dingle. The Dingles own the flower shop in Sweet Berry Valley. I couldn't find this specific picture on Cutata's blog, but I think she made some of these miniatures for the forum challenge "Ultra Violet"

A couple of days ago I finally posted a new story featuring the polar bears and other Arcfield residents. Hope you enjoy it! Fingers crossed that my enthusiasm is here to stay. :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!

    Times flies! Spring is nearly here!

    I´m sorry to hear about your allergies bothering you again. Hope you can relieve the symptoms taking some medicine.

    This picture really suits the arrival of spring and the "Ultra Violet" challenge but I didn´t post it on my blog. I posted on my Instagram account a few years ago on the 8th of March when International Women´s Day is celebrated. I wrote a quote to wish a happy day to all those women who touch our lives and make them better.
    My friends are some of these wonderful women and I´m happy you´re one of them.

    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata! Thank you very much for your comment. :)

      Yes, the allergy medicine helps, luckily! It's still very annoying though.
      Love this picture! I know understand why I couldn't find it on your blog, hehe.
      Happy Belated Women's Day, my dear friend!

      Hugs!

      Delete
  2. My, what a glorious picture. I am a big fan of Cutata's work, and her blog was one if the reasons that my interest in Sylvanians grew and made me want to contribute to the "genre". The colour choices for this picture are beautiful. Thank you for sharing it, Ayrell.

    I hope your allergies are soon only a memory. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackson!
      Thank you so much for your comment and sorry that it took me so long to publish it! I fully agree with you, and I am also a huge fan of Cutata's work. She's so talented and has such a wonderful eye for detail!
      My allergies are now under control thanks to the medication, luckily!
      Have a wonderful rest of the week!

      Delete
  3. How beautiful. The colours in this are just so soothing, in fact, everything about it is.
    I hope you are having a lovely spring, even with the allergies!
    Thank you for posting! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!
      Thank you very much for your comment. I also love this picture and I agree with you regarding the soft colours being soothing. :)
      The allergies are now under control, I think! Fingers crossed!

      Thanks again! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)