Saturday, October 20, 2018

Two new families!



Hi everyone!

Yesterday was my birthday and I got two new families! :D

My boyfriend Marcos got me the Alpaca family from Japan! I have loved them ever since they were first announced and I'm really happy to have them! They are incredibly cute, Epoch sure went for a kawaii style with then! I adore them! They will probably live in the Bluebell Cottage/Riverside Lodge I recently got in eBay. :)

My cousin got me the Hedgehog family. They're so charismatic, I love them as well! Everyone in the family liked them when I unwrapped them! I love how they always seem to be smiling. And those little combs they come with are adorable!

I'm really happy with my presents and to have a bigger population in Arcfield! I was beginning to feel that I lacked neighbours for my stories, hehe.
They will be added to the "Families" page ASAP, and I'm also hoping to write a story featuring the grand opening of the Chocolate family's Chocolaterie soon!

Thank you for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Aryell!
    Awww, I love the Alpacas and can't wait until I can add them to my own village.I can't wait to read the story!
    Hugs, Emily and the villagers of Dandelion Creek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I love them as well, they're so adorable!
      I hope to be able to write the story soon. I already have the pictures, only the text left!

      Delete
  2. Hello Ayrell,


    Thank you for your friendly comment on my Halloween blogpost! It's always a pleasure to meet new fellow collectors/Sylvanian enthusiasts.

    I have added a link to your blog and am looking forward to reading your future stories.

    The Alpacas are gorgeous and remind me a lot of my sheep family. Your Hedgehogs look so friendly and it's so cute that each figure comes with its own brush or comb! :)

    Wishing you lots of fun with Arcfield's new inhabitants!


    Kind regards from Riverside,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! Thank you for your comment and for adding me to your Links section! As soon as I figure out how to add one to my blog I will return the favour. :D

      I love both families myself! I hope to write the newest story soon as well!

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell!
    Happy belated birthday and congrats on your two new families. I have the Hedgehogs and their smile is adorable.They look so happy! I also love the Alpaca family. I will add it to my collection for sure. I like the fact it fits perfectly into the woodland theme and not just into the city life.
    It´s great you have a blog! I´ve alwyays thought you should start one to post your stories so I´m glad you did!

    Arcfield is growing up!


    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cutata! I'm glad you like my new families, I adore them myself! I agree about the Alpacas and I'm happy to have my own blog! Now I just need to find the time to write more stories! :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)