Sunday, December 2, 2018

What's happening near the Christmas tree?





Hello everyone!

It's already December, so today I decided to set up our Christmas tree. It's a small one, since we live in a tiny apartment!
A while after I finished setting everything up, I heard a commotion near the tree! What could be happening?



When I went to check, I saw that the Chocolate Rabbit family had gathered around the tree!


Frasier was saying hello to Father Christmas, who is holding a sign that says "Merry Christmas" in Spanish.


Coco, Crème and Kabe had found the train cart carrying all the presents, and were trying to get their hands on them! Cheeky children, it's not yet time for presents!


Teri was making the most noise, screaming madly while panicking and looking up!

"FREYA CHOCOLATE! Get down here this instant!"

Tsum Tsum Santa Jack seemed mildly amused by the situation. Oh, no, what has Freya gotten herself into this time?


There she is, on top of the tree! How did she ever climb that high? No wonder Teri's so scared!
Not sure if Freya just wanted to climb the tree for fun or if she's trying to tell me I need to get a star for the top! :D
Or maybe she wants to be the star herself, hehe!

I think Freya might need help getting down, so I'm leaving you here. :)

I hope you all have a great December. 
Happy Holidays!

11 comments:

  1. This made me smile :) thank you for a lovely start to the festive season, although I'm not sure poor Terri will get much peace at Christmas with her cheeky children!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fox for your comment! Glad my blog post made you smile. :D I agree with you about poor Teri! Her children should try and behave during Christmas season at least, hehe!

      Delete
    2. PS: I'm going to add a link to your blog as soon as I can! :)

      Delete
  2. We-ell... we actually put an angel at the top of our Christmas tree, rather than a star. Maybe Freya thinks she is an angel? (Not sure Teri would agree!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, GreyRabbit! I think you're absolutely right, Freya thinks she should be the Christmas angel for sure! :D And Teri would most definitely not agree, hehe!
      I love your new blog! I'm going to add a link to it and to Caitlyn's as soon as I can! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Ayrell! I shall add a link to yours on my blog too - have been meaning to add a few for a while now (it is shamefully overdue). Caitlyn will be thrilled too!

      Delete
  3. Oh how wonderful- it looks as if you are all going to have lots of fun over the `Christmas season :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, glad you liked the post! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Ayrell,
    What a cute little Christmas tree you have! I love the train too! Perfect size for sylvanians to go on a ride. No wonder Coco, Creme and Kabe got all excited when they saw a cart full of presents. Freya seems to be the most adventurous of the Chocolates´children. Poor Teri! I imagine her fear to see Freya falling down from the top of the tree. Hope you gave her a hand to get down safely. I think you´re totally right when you say she would like to be the star herself.

    Hope you, your loved ones and your sylvanians have a wonderful Christmas!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank you for your comment, glad you like my Christmas decorations! :) All of the Chocolate's children are quite boisterous, Breeze (who was sleeping in the pram) is Teri's last hope at having a quiet child, hehe!
      I did help Freya down, of course. Poor Teri would have had a heart attack if I had let her get down by herself! :D

      I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas as well, and everyone at Sweet Berry Valley too, of course ! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)