Tuesday, July 2, 2019

July Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

I can't believe it's July already. It feels like the year barely just started!
Here's the calendar picture of the official SF Calendar for this month:

 
Here we have a beautiful barbecue scene! Several families seem to be enjoying good fun, the sun, and each other's company. The cat brother in the back is getting harrassed by the maple cat girl, haha! The poor thing is just trying to read or have a nap, but he's probably being called to the table!

This picture fits the current season here in Spain pretty well because summer is starting and it's already quite hot. So it's time for pools and BBQ here! 
Look at the tiny Marshmallow mouse baby! So adorable.The Splashy baby at the back is also precious. I love the dress the Alpaca sister is wearing. And the food looks quite delicious! All veggies, in true Sylvanian style!

We have both Freya and her sister Crème this month! She looks very cute at the front!

Wish you a wonderful July, be it summer or winter in your part of the world! 


6 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!
    What a perfect picture for the month of July! A barbacue with family and friends is always an enjoyable outdoor activity in summer time.I bet those grilled vegetables must taste and smell delicious!
    It would be great to lie in a hammock with a nice book and then enjoy some of those grilled veggies skewers.What a good plan for a relaxing summer day!

    Have a lovely month! Hope you find time to enjoy and relax!You´re lucky to live by the seaside!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!
      Thank you so much for your comment!
      I agree about the barbecue and the hammock+nice book being a perfect plan! The only thing I would add is a swimming pool, hehe!

      I hope you have a lovely month as well! I will be working through July, but I'm taking some time off in August! :) Hope you get the chance to enjoy some off time as well! Big hug!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! Definitely a pool is a must in summer! It´s SO hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ayrell!
    What a lovely summer scene! I wish I could enjoy a nice summer evening having a barbecue in the garden! It's too cold here at the moment!
    The Marshallow mouse baby and Splashy otter baby are adorable! I love all the extra-small babies; they're so tiny and cute!
    Thanks for sharing! I hope you are having a lovely summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!

      I also love the new tiny babies, they're indeed adorable!
      I know it's winter for you in Australia! Hope you can stay warm and cozy! Honestly, summer just started here and I'm already wanting for autumn to come, haha! We just got out of a horrible heatwave.
      Have a great July!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)