Sunday, August 25, 2019

A Holiday Trip

Hello everyone!

For this fortnight, it was another Free Challenge in the SF Collectors Community:

Challenge #16: Free Challenge

The second half of August brings a free challenge! There will be no new theme, so this is a chance for everyone to work on a Sylvanian project of their choosing. Choose a prompt that you would enjoy taking on, expand upon a project that you've already created, or try a new technique or material!

Make an item or items, photograph a scene, write a story, or do whatever inspires you to do something creative with your Sylvanian collection!

As I was going away on vacation for the second fortnight of August and have done all previous challenges so far, I thought I'd be skipping this one. However, I was thinking about bringing a Sylvanian with me on my trip and thought it'd be a good idea to bring little Silvio and Livia Spinelli, as it seemed to me that they hadn't been featuring much in my photos and stories lately and felt a bit sorry for them. So, after asking their mother for permision, along they came! And here's the pictures; this could be considered as a second part to the "Sylvanians in the Real World" theme, maybe!


They were very excited after getting on the car! Livia wouldn't stop asking if we were going to be doing multiple outdoorsy activities, and I could tell Silvio was getting a bit worried...



Things got quieter shortly after, and I was afraid I'd be subjected to endless "Are we there yet?!" questions, but luckily, they kept themselves pretty well entertained during the trip.

Around two hours and a half later, we arrived at our destination, my relatives' home! 

Livia and Silvio didn't waste time and got to exploring right away.


"Wow, look at these huge snacks!" 

"Are you coming or not?"
"But sis, how did you even get up there?!" 


We went to a live concert one night!

 
"Wow, look at this! Do you think I could convince papa to start serving burgers instead of pizzas?"
I'm afraid your father is too invested in pizza for that, Silvio...





Another day, we went on a short hike. We passed by a port full of boats!




And even went through a tunnel!




Enjoying the view and saing hi to the camera! :) 


 
Couldn't end this post without another picture of them with pizza!
"This would blow papa's mind!"


It was soon time to get back home. I think Silvio and Livia had fun during the holidays, but I'm certain than there was somewhere that they were very happy to return to...

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

10 comments:

  1. Super cute, Ayrell! Silvio is so funny with the burger! :o) The hedgehogs are just the cutest, aren't they? There's something so endearing about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GreyRabbit!
      Thank you for your comment, so happy you liked my post!
      They sure are adorable. They're smaller than the other children figures and that just adds to their cuteness!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I love it Ayrell! Well done on this post!
    I hope you had a lovely time at your relatives'! It certainly seemed like Livia and Silvio enjoyed themselves! It looked like alot of fun, and I'm sure Livia was in her element with all that adventure! I especially like the photos of them on those rocks; it almost looks like a Sylvanian-sized version of the Grand Canyon!
    It looks warm and summery over there and I'm rather jealous! It's blustery and cold here at the moment, but the villagers of Bluebell Oaks are very excited at the looming prospect of Spring!
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!
      Thank you very much, I'm glad you liked the pictures! :)
      I had a great time during my holiday with my relatives, thanks for asking!
      Livia did get to enjoy some adventure and time outdoors in the end, hehe!
      The summer is reaching its end for us and we have huge storms today! I'm sure Bluebell Oaks will be saying hello to Spring very soon!
      Have a great week as well!

      Delete
  3. Aw, so adorable, Ayrell!
    The pictures were great!
    I always love your posts, and Livia and Silvio are very cute kids.
    I could tell they had lots of fun on their second real world adventure!
    Bye, Emilie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emilie!
      Thank you very much for your comment, I'm happy you liked the pictures and the post! :) Those Spinelli children sure are cute! I also think they had a good time, but they were happy to get back home at the end of the holidays to tell their parents all about their trip!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Hello Ayrell!
    Aren't the young Spinellis cute! They look so excited in that first picture with their shining eyes and their raised arms. In fact, their excitement continues thoughout the journey you've given them - it's lovely to see. I wonder what Christopher's reaction was to the youngsters' adventures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackson for your comment! Glad you liked the pictures. The Spinellis sure are adorable, the fact that they're smaller than other child figures only add to that. They do seem quite excited in some pictures!
      I reckon their young uncle Christopher would be quite jealous! He had to work and drive his bike under the sun delivering pizzas while his niece and nephew were having fun. I wonder if Anthony and Carmela gave him some days off...?
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  5. Hi Ayrell!
    I´m happy to see you took Livia and Silvio with you on your holiday trip. They look delighted to be in the real world. What a great experience for them!
    Your pictures are lovely. The one in front of the port looks a bit risky! I don´t know if I would have dared to pose them there even with a hand trying to protect them from falling down.
    The views are lovely and so is the food. The pizzas look delicious. I´m getting hungry just looking at them.
    Good to see a sneak peak of the Spinellis´ new shop. I´m really looking forward to seeing them running their business.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!
      Thank you for your comment! I think Livia and Silvio had a good time, and they are so adorable they sure deserved to be in the spotlight for a bit! :)
      I know what you mean about the picture in the port. I believe for that picture I asked my mother to take a picture of them holding them in her hand (as my boyfriend is doing in the one where they're waving) but she misunderstood me and set them like that, so I quickly took the photo, haha! I also got a bit nervous!
      The shop is so adorable! I love it to bits. :D I also hope to be able to feature it in a story soon.

      Have a great week!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)