Thursday, September 10, 2020

September 2020 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone,

A bit late (my apologies), but here I am with this month's picture for September in the SF Official Calendar.

 

How curious that it is a scene of a shoe and accessory shop, seeing that the last story I wrote was about that! In this picture we can see a very fancy shop in the Town setting. There we can find the Chocolate, Tuxedo and Persian older sisters, looking at and trying different beautiful shoes and accesories. I like the beautiful perfume bottles at the forefront, and the bags! 

In the background, there's Freya Chocolate and her mother Teri, also shopping! 

I love the colours in this picture, and that gorgeous mirror with the golden frame. The Town's sets and settings always look so refined and sophisticated!

I hope that you're having a wonderful month of September and that you're staying safe and healthy!

Have a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. That is a curious coincidence, Ayrell! And such a busy picture. I look forward to seeing your shop up and running - although I appreciate the work involved in completing a picture story to one's satisfaction.

    I've been spending some time working on my most recently published story because there was more photo-editing required than usual, so I can understand how it can take over! The next story is already completed as it had some location shoots in common with an earlier piece. A time for real life and more time enjoying others' Sylvanian projects!

    I wonder if you've had any inspiration as yet regarding the name of your shop? We await the announcement with anticipation...

    Keep safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson,

      Thank you very much for your comment!
      I hope to be able to work on the next part of my latest story soon, as well! I have been lacking the motivation to play with my Sylvanians lately, but maybe it's just a matter of getting started.
      I have two/three ideas for the shop name, not sure I really like any of them, haha! Commercial names are difficult when not a native speaker. I hope everyone likes the one I eventually end up choosing!

      I've recently been able to catch up with the stories on your blog, your latest story arc is truly very interesting and original! I'll try and comment soon!

      Thank you once again, have a great rest of the week.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)