Wednesday, April 7, 2021

April 2021 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

We're already a few days into April and Easter has even come and gone already, so here's this month's picture from Cutata's beautiful calendar.

This month we have Beth and Nelson Puddleford along with their triplets in front of their beautiful house in Sweet Berry Valley. The Puddlefords moved there from Sugarbush Valley a few years ago, and they were very happy to find a cottage that looked just like the one they used to have. Isn't the wreath on their door, as well as the gorgeous, bright flowers in front of their house, perfect for April and Spring? I hear they're from the Dingles' flower shop. :) I love the whites and yellows and how they match the family's colouring and clothes!

You can see this picture in the post Cutata made back in 2019 to welcome Spring, which features many of her other beautiful handcrafted items as well.

I love the Puddlefords! Nelson, especially, has quite the personality in both Eaton and Cutata's stories. If you haven't read them already, you won't regret it if you do! Here's a story about a day in Nelson's life in Eaton's blog, back from when they lived in Sugarbush Valley, and then this one in Cutata's blog about their move to Sweet Berry Valley.

I don't own this family, but I'd love to. I'm excited because the ducklings are getting a release, and I'm crossing my fingers for the rest of the family! An older brother and sister would be nice, too...!

I hope you all have a wonderful month of April. Stay safe and healthy!

14 comments:

  1. A lovely home indeed. The colors from the stunning wreath and flowers coodinate so well with the Puddleford family. It seems like the Puddlefords love flowers since there's even flowers from inside of the window! Nelson's hat is so farm like, perfect for a duck family!

    Same here! The Darling Ducks and their cute pram has been released in the US. They are just the cutest things ever!

    Enjoy Spring,
    Yosemite (Posh Pear)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yosemite!

      Thank you for your comment! You're absolutely right regarding all the lovely details in the picture. I hadn't noticed the flowers inside the window! :)

      Ah, those ducklings are adorable! I haven't seen here in Spain yet. I'm happy because the parents have been confirmed to be released as well!

      Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
    2. I know! Sadly the duck family has not been released in America...yet. However, Ali and I will be waiting for them duckies!😘🦆🐥

      On the bright side, the Darling Ducks with the pram are released! If you can't have the parents at least you can get the cute ducklings!

      Cheers,
      Yosemite (AKA Posh Pear)

      Delete
    3. You're absolutely right! Will you and Ali will be getting both sets? I'm afraid six ducklings might be too much for Mr and Mrs Paddleton, haha! :D

      Have a great day!

      Delete
    4. Sadly, the entire duck family is not available yet in America, so Ali and I won't be buying any duckies anytime soon. We probably won't buy the Darling Ducks since we'd have to think about where and who would house them.

      Six ducklings seem like a handful, hahaha. But it is a handful of cuteness! ♡♡♡

      Enjoy the rest of your day,
      Yosemite

      Delete
    5. A handful of cuteness indeed! The ones with the pram are adorable with their pink beaks.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Hello Ayrell!


    I love Cutata's spring time post from 2019. So many lovely colours and scenes featuring nature or easter motifs. Just wonderful. As well as her calendar picture featuring the ducks.

    I was also excited to see that there are three little ducklings inside a yellow pram being released. Let's see what else SF will have in store for us this springtime/year.

    Have a great day!


    Best wishes from Riverside.

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina!

      Thank you for your comment. I agree with you completely regarding Cutata's post and this wonderful picture. :)

      The duck parents have been confirmed for a re-release as well! I couldn't be happier! :) Looking forward!

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. Another lovely picture from Cutata, Ayrell. Thank you for the background to this sweet family. I will certainly check out the links to learn the full story.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson,

      Thank you for your comment! I'm sure you'll enjoy both stories and blogs, they're both excellent and filled with wonderful stories and pictures.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. Hi Ayrell,

    Thanks for the kind words you always write about my calendar pictures.

    I have a soft spot for the Puddlefords since they were a gift from Eaton Blackberry .I felt honored to receive this family coming all the way from SugarBush Valley.I discovered Eaton´s blog shortly after I started buying my first SF sets. Her blog inspired me to start my own.

    I´ve seen pictures of the new releases and I love the yellow pram with the triplets but I wonder how Nelson will react to the news of the arrival of three more babies to the family.Haha, he´s such a character!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank you so much for your comment! I will always be grateful to you for this lovely calendar. :D
      The Puddlefords are a wonderful family. I remember about Eaton's giveaway and their move to Sweet Berry Valley. I'm excited about their re-release so that I can get them as well!
      I think Nelson will be over the moon with the arrival of three more ducklings. He adores his children, after all! But he's a character indeed, haha!

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  5. this is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mari!

      Thank you for your comment and welcome to the blog! :)
      I agree, my friend Cutata makes beautiful scenes! The Puddlefords are very cute indeed.
      I just posted the calendar's picture for this current month of May, in case you want to check it out. :)

      Thanks again!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)