Tuesday, June 8, 2021

June 2021 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

Believe it or not, it's June already, and here I am with this month's picture in the lovely calendar my dear friend Cutata sent me.

This time the picture is part of the wonderful post Cutata made about Farmer's Market Day in Sweet Berry Valley. If you haven't already seen it, go right now! You will love every single picture, I'm sure!

The Cottontail rabbit family have set up their stand at the farmer's market, and everyone's taking the opportunity to buy their wonderful, fresh, home-grown vegetables. The customers we see in the picture are Mabel and Mack Periwinkle. I sure wish Epoch was still doing grandparents! They're so darling!

I love all the details, as always; the sign that says "Farmer's Market", the lovely tablecloth, and how carefully everything has been set up. This is a perfect picture for sunny June. :)

My story featuring the Woodbury (Bearbury) bears is still not finished, but this time I have a very good reason for that; we got a puppy!

About a month ago, my boyfriend Marcos and I adopted Vega, a mini-pinscher puppy. She's named after the brightest star in the Lyra constellation (Marcos, like mayor Nicholas McFarlane, is a big astronomy fan!). She was around 8/9 weeks old at the time, and let me tell you, it's been chaos, haha! My Sylvanians are stored away until she settles down a bit (I'm afraid she'll turn them to shreds or swallow any small pieces that might fall to the ground), but I think I might be able to keep working on taking pictures soon!

I can't end the post without posting some pictures of Vega. Enjoy! :D The last one is the most recent one, we just took it less than an hour ago. She turned three months old on the 3rd of May. She's growing so fast!


 


Stay safe and healthy, everyone, and have a wonderful month of June!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Ayrell! Cutata is very talented in photography. The cauliflower looks very realistic, and I completely agree with you regarding the grandparents, we need more! The Hopscotch/Chocolate Rabbits are always the stars LOL! It is always a nice sight to see when a real life situation is "Sylvanian-nized😂"!

    As for you, congratulations on adopting such an adorable puppy! I just want to squeeze her so tight! Regarding the Sylvanians, I think you made the right choice. I've seen chewed up Sylvanians on the internet and it is horrific. Hopefully you will post a story soon😃, maybe even one about the Lopez Chihuahuas and the Hunter Smiths in honor of Vega the cutie...

    Enjoy your time with Marcos and Vega,
    Yosemite (AKA Posh Pear)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yosemite!

      Thank you very much for your comment. I completely agree regarding Cutata's amazing talent (love her pictures, always!) and our need for grandparents!

      We're leaving for holidays around the 8th of July, so I've been thinking that I'd like to publish the Woodbury story before then. Fingers crossed I'll be able to!

      I like your idea of a story featuring my dog families, to celebrate Vega! So happy you like her, she's the cutest chaosbringer, haha! Have you seen the new shiba inus? They have markings similar to Vega's above their eyes. Tempting, haha!

      Have a wonderful day! :)

      Delete
    2. Enjoy your vacation, Ayrell! I'm sure you will have lots of fun! Can't wait to read your story too!

      On a side note, I'd like to announce Vega winning the cutest but cheekiest puppy award!

      I have seen the new shiba inus and now I realized Vega and them are very similar. Hopefully they will make a mini pinscher puppy family🤞

      Enjoy the time off,
      Yosemite 💘

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much, Yosemite!
      Vega will proudly receive the award; I agree she deserves it, haha!
      It's been chaotic, but very rewarding. She's so cute!
      Fingers crossed for a minipin family as well!

      Have a wonderful rest of the month.

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful picture from Cutata! Thank you for reminding us of her skill and artistry. The details and careful placement of characters are always a joy.

    And you have another source of joy! Vega is lovely! Perfectly understandable that your Sylvanian photography is on hold in these early puppy months. Enjoy this cute bundle of woofs!

    As always Ayrell, take care and enjoy the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson,

      Thank you very much for your comment!
      I absolutely adore Cutata's pictures as well. She's so creative and has such a great eye for detail!

      Thank you for your kind words regarding Vega! She's very energetic and curious, and needs a lot of attention for now, but I'm hoping to finish the story before leaving for holidays in early July.

      Have a wonderful rest of the month as well, and stay safe and healthy!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell! Thank you for sharing this month's lovely calendar picture! I too can't believe that it's June already - this year is just flying by!
    Vega is adorable, although I can easily imagine that she must be a little mischievous! It is very wise of you to pack your Sylvanians safely away! My Sylvanians are more in danger of my cat than my dog! He used to come into my room at night and attack them sometimes when I had them laid out on the floor, but now they are safe on a shelf!
    All the best with Vega! She looks like loads of fun and cuteness! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!

      Thank you very much for your comment. Glad you liked the calendar's picture (as I do). I completely agree regarding the months going by so fast this year!

      Glad you like Vega! She's an energetic bundle of joy, and quite mischievous indeed. Maybe we should have named her Freya, haha!

      Ooh, your poor Sylvanians, getting hunted by the cat at night! Haha, the thought made me smile, but I imagine it wasn't as fun for you! Thankfully they're safe on the shelf now!

      Have a wonderful rest of the month! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)