Monday, July 26, 2021

A Mischievous Stowaway

Hello everyone!

As you know, I am currently away at my parent's house in the countryside, and all the calm and relaxation with my relatives is doing wonders for me.

We've been here for a little over two weeks, and we plan to stay some time still, since we actually got our first COVID-19 vaccine here and we're waiting for the second one before going back home. I'm happy that we'll be fully vaccinated when we return!

You might remember than on past summer vacations I took the Spinelli and the Waters siblings with me. This time, I thought no Sylvanians were coming along... Until I found Freya Chocolate hiding in my bag! She was, apparently, quite angry that I had never brought her along, so she came as a stowaway this time!

Luckily, I didn't have to pay much attention to her. She was content exploring by herself and making some new friends around here!

(I posted these pictures before in the SF Collectors forum, in the Penpals thread where my Freya exchanges letter with Mallow, her friend from the town of another forum user, Tenchibaka. I fully recommend you check that thread, Mallow is such a witty and funny character! The perfect friend for Freya! There's also other Sylvanian characters from other users exchanging letters here. It's such a cute and fun idea!).

 

If your mother saw you, Freya! 😱


😂😂😂

Freya did unexpectedly meet some Sylvanians here! Serena and Romeo were quite friendly and explained that they travel often with their parents.

Freya told them that they should visit Arcfield some time. I wonder if they will!

Before saying goodbye, Romeo gave Freya a flower and assured her that he found her quite "enchanting".  There was something about him, though... Freya isn't sure if he's to be trusted.

I hope you enjoyed these pictures! I'm hoping to be able to work on a couple of stories when I get back home. Fingers crossed my motivation stays!

Have a wonderful rest of the month!

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I read the thread and Freya is hilarious, never knew she was a noble!�� I love your photos, especially the one with Freya in front of the light. How'd you get her on the "tightrope" though?

    Do I see a sparking romance between Romeo and "Freyet"? I do wonder how Coco feels about that, uh oh! Love is in the air for sure!


    Enjoy your hholidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yosemite! Thank you very much for your comment! :)

      I'm so glad you enjoyed the thread and letters! Freya is not of noble blood, it's just an inside joke she and her friend Mallow have, hehe. Marcos asked me to take that picture with the light, glad you liked it! :) The tightrope was easy, I just put her in there and she stayed put! I think her dress and the wall behind helped. It was easier than taking some other, more "normal" pictures, haha (you know the figures keep falling!).

      Romeo is a charmer for sure, but I'm not sure if Freya fully trusts him. We'll see! You're right that it would be interesting seeing her brother's reaction!

      Have a wonderful week! :)

      Delete
    2. LOL, that makes sense, Freya has been known for her sense of humor and her pranks! Normal photos are not very easy to do, I completely agree. Holding items just make it even harder! Please tell Marcos hello and he had an excellent idea, the scene was adorable.

      I'm interested in the Romeo-Freya storyline, we all know Coco has eyes for Annabelle, but what about his sister?🤭😉

      Hope you had a wonderful time with your parents, Marcos and Vega (the cutie!)

      Delete
    3. Oh, when the figures are holding something and there's fiddly items involved it can be a nightmare, haha!

      If the Marguerite rabbits end up moving to Arcfield we'll get the chance to see if Freya's suspicions about Romeo's character are true or not, hehe. I have so many ideas and stories about Arcfield I want to tell! I wonder if I'll ever get to write all of them, haha.

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. It's always interesting to see Sylvanians outside Sylvania when they react to their surroundings, and your pictures don't disappoint. Your Freya (of course she would be the stowaway!) isn't one to sit back and watch the world go by. It's fun to see her explore. I'm curious about Romeo. What part will he play in Arcfield lore, I wonder?

    Take care, Ayrell. I hope your holiday continues to be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson,

      Thank you very much for your comment, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. My parents keep adding nice decorations to their garden that work wonderfully for Sylvanians, hehe.

      I'm surprised Freya hadn't been an stowaway until now, haha! She isn't one to stay put, as you said. I wonder if she'll see Romeo again. We'll see!

      Have a wonderful week!



      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell,
    I´m glad you found Freya as a stowaway in your bag! She couldn´t miss travelling to the real world this time. I think travelling fits her adventurous and free spirit. She seems to be quite happy and relaxed far from home. Her mum is not there to tell what she should or shouldn´t do. Teri probably wouldn´t approve on Freya walking along the tightrope and talking to strangers at night.

    It´s great she met some Sylvanians there.Romeo looks very sweet to me but he might not be what he seems. I wonder why Freya is a bit suspicious about him. Hope they have the chance to met again so that Freya can find out for sure if Romeo is to be trusted.

    Have a lovely day!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank you for your comment. :)
      You're right, it was overdue for Freya to join me on my holidays, haha! I'm sure Teri would be very distressed if she knew what her daughter was up to during those days. I'm sure Freya only told her the half of it, if that!

      I think Freya sees a bit of herself in Romeo and that's why she distrusts him, haha! I also hope the Marguerites visit Arcfield sometime soon!

      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)