Friday, October 8, 2021

October 2021 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing wonderfully. We are already in October and Autumn is finally here, at least in my part of the world. I'm glad for colder temperatures and the playful spookiness of Halloween. It's also my birthday month! 

Today, as every month, I bring you the page from the beautiful calendar my friend Cutata sent me.

Isn't this the perfect picture for Autumn? And it features one of my favourite families, the Hunter-Smyths, as well! I absolutely adore the naughty triplets playing with the leaves and the warm seasonal decorations. The colourful wreath is just beautiful! The adorable pumpkins were made by the talented Nina and they're just perfect for the scene as well.

You can find this picture, among many other lovely ones, in this post in Cutata's blog. Do check out her wholesome, cozy stories if you haven't already! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful month of October. Take care!

4 comments:

  1. I remember this lovely story! Thanks for reminding me, Ayrell.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackson for your comment! I adored this one as well.
      Have a great week-end!

      Delete
  2. *squeal* How adorable! The colors scream autumn and the Hunter-Smyth mother's dress fits in beautifully too. The magical pumpkins and wreath are excellent details. Now, I must say the one (or one's) who steal the show are the triplets. Leaves on their heads, how cheeky! The one in yellow even handing his mother one is amazing👏

    Thanks for sharing Ayrell and happy belated birthday!
    -Yosemite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yosemite for your comment and the birthday wishes! This is indeed the perfect Autumn picture. The H-S triplets are amongst my favourite figures. They look so cute and cheeky indeed!

      Have a great week-end!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)