Saturday, November 13, 2021

November 2021 Calendar Picture & "Candy" Photo Challenge

Hello everyone,

I'm quite late this month with Cutata's calendar picture, sorry about that!

And it's a lovely one once again!

(Please excuse the lightning, it's night-time here).
This time we have the lovely Marlowe family enjoying tea and delicious cakes together. I adore absolutely every miniature in this picture, and the figures don't fall back behind! I love how Mason's fur is completely black, and the girls have each differently-coloured ears. Don't you wish you could accompany them all in that beautiful living room? 

This lovely picture is part of a post where Cutata showed a vintage living room set from the 80s. Don't miss it! Such a lucky find!

I've been a bit absent from the Sylvanian community lately, and not very invested in Sylvanians in general, and the main reason is that both my boyfriend Marcos and I started new jobs a few weeks ago, so we're slowly adapting to our new routines. We're tired, but happy!

I didn't want to miss the opportunity, however, to take a quick picture for the new Photo Challenges in the SF Collectors' Forum. The first prompt is Candy!

Don't these babies look like they're having the time of their lives? Hehe!

I hope you all have a lovely month of November.

Have a great week-end!


4 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten about this lovely post by Cutata so thank you for reminding me.

    Your sweet swimming Sylvanians are... sweet! It's good that the photo challenge is still allowing you to participate in community activities whilst you're so busy. It's always good to hear from you!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson,

      Thank you very much for your comment. Cutata's posts are always a wonder, I love revisiting them myself. :)
      I'm glad you liked my picture for the challenge! It's been difficult to find the motivation to take out the Sylvanians lately, but I'm happy I was able to take this picture at least.

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I love it! So fancy and elegant, a room for for the Tuxedo Cats! I believe I've read that post before and I liked it a lot! Those pastries look so good, I wish I was them with all those desserts❤

    Congratulations on you and Marcos's new jobs, I hope you enjoy them. I love your photo, maybe you should start a calendar of your own? The babies look like their in paradise, though their dentist will be furious hehe

    Have a wonderful week,
    Posh Pear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yosemite!

      Thank you very much for your comment and your kind words! I'm also a big fan of that post from Cutata. :)
      I'm not sure my images are be good enough to warrant being part of a calendar, but maybe I could keep making monthly posts featuring some of them, since it doesn't seem like I'll be able to get the official calendar for 2022 either.

      Have a great day! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)