Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November 2022 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

Here I am once again with the calendar picture on the very last day of the month, haha... Sorry about that!

Here it is:

Isn't it cute? I think it might be one of my favourites yet. The Sylvanian children seem to be working in several crafting projects. Look at all those tiny supplies! Love the decoration in the back too, especially that clock. And of course Aidan Osborne is making a huge hamburger, his most favourite thing in the world! The Persian twins are adorable as well.

Have you all been working on some crafting projects for your Sylvanians lately? Do tell! I still haven't been able to regain my motivation, but I always enjoy looking at pictures and reading about everyone's projects.

See you soon with December's calendar picture! Stay safe and healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Ayrell. There's such incredible detail in these calendar pictures and this one is a prime example. Organised chaos! Like my home at the moment - although the word "organised" is debatable! These little critters are so busy with their varied crafting skills. A microscope too!

    I have been doing some more crafting recently. New sets for the Sheriff's Department, Mulder Honey-Fox's home office and the chapel's meeting hall were two-walled cardboard constructions from cereal packets. Some cardboard furniture too. The most recent construction was more ambitious. I was converting my Hamburger Restaurant into a pizza take-away & delivery establishment. When I came to add a cardboard back wall, I decided to expand this into a second room - a garage to house the delivery tricycles - which was my first four-wall build.

    These cardboard sets are accumulating! I need something large enough to store them. Maybe I should make that out of card too!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson! Thank you very much for your comment!
      Haha, I can relate to the organised chaos as well!
      You've been busy with crafting! I'll need to visit your blog and check all the new stories and buildings I've missed. It sure is fun to work on these kinds of projects.
      Have a wonderful rest of the week!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)