Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Country Cottage with Balcony House Tour

Hi everyone!

As promised, today I'm going to give you a house tour of the vintage "Country Cottage with Balcony". This beautiful Tomy house was surprise gift from my boyfriend as well, and I immediately fell in love with it. It's incredibly beautiful and charming, and some parts are made in real wood! Everyone who visits my house loves it, hehe. :D


The Robinson Red Panda family lives in this house in my village of Arcfield.

On to the pictures!


Overview.


 

Kitchen and dining room area. 

Living room area.

Funny story: I usually choose muted and pastel tones for my wallpapers, but I went with this bold reddish tone for the living room because I had ordered this sofa:




But when I received it, as you can see, neither the colour or the pattern of the fabric are the same as in the picture! :D Oh well, I think it stills looks OK!



Top floor and the girls' bedroom (I just pretend the couch downstairs is a sleeper couch for the parents, an idea I got from Eaton Blackberry's blog! :D).

That's it! Small but cozy, I adore this little house. I think it's perfect for the Robinsons. :) Hope you enjoyed the pictures! 

10 comments:

  1. What a cute little house! I love all the details. I actually really like your choice of wallpaper for the living room, as it makes the room look warm and old-fashioned. Also, the red colour picks up the brick colour of the hearth, and also the pink print on the teaset - so it all works! :)
    I look forward to seeing your Red Pandas interacting with their new home...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GreyRabbit! Thanks for your comment! :)

      This house is absolutely adorable, it really catches the eye in person, there's really something about vintage items that the current releases lack (as much as I love them as well! :D).
      I'm also very happy with the wallpapers in the bottom floor. They're really different to what I would have usually chosen, and I think they look really well.
      I have also been wanting to write a story about the Red Pandas in their home. Hopefully soon-ish! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayrell! I agree with you, it is the perfect house for the Robinsons. The perfect size for them as a family of just four.
    I love the couch and the wallpaper, I think they go just fine! I also love the wooden shelf and the china tea set on it! They are so cute!
    I noticed the flowers in the the planter boxes, too! You did a wonderful job of decorating this home!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie! Thanks for your comment!

      I had just bought the Red Pandas when my boyfriend got me this house and I immediately thought it was perfect for them. :)

      Oh, I also love that piece of furniture and the china! Also surprise gifts from Marcos (as you see, he's the hero of my collection, haha!). The china set was glued to the shelf when we got them! I had to separate them with lots of patience and warm water. The glue left marks on the plastic, so I put those pieces of fabric to hide them. I think it looks OK. :D

      Oh, so happy you noticed the flowers! They're made of fabric and they're very pretty. :) I'm missing the flowers that originally came with the planters, so I blue-tacked the flowers there!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell!
    I love the vintage style of this house.Your choice of furniture and wallpaper really suits this building. You turned it into the perfect home for the Pandas. It feels very homey and cozy with all the details and accessories you added.

    I know what you mean about the sofa.The same happened to me, for some reason sometimes colours and pattern are different to the ones shown in the pictures or on the box of some sets.

    You did a great job! The Pandas are lucky to have such a lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thanks for your comment, So glad you like the house and decoration! :) I love seeing it on my shelf, and I think it's perfect for the Robinsons. :)
      The sofa thing was so strange! I thought that maybe I had inadvertently bought a bootlet set, but no, it seems it's like this for everyone!

      Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. The Red Pandas I meant to write, not just The Pandas. Hope the Robinsons didn´t mind my mistake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I didn't notice, and neither did they! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pigjes! I'm happy you like it! I adore this little house. :)
      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)