Thursday, January 9, 2020

Packages from Amaia, Berna, Cutata and Nina!

Hello everyone!

During this past holiday season, and for the first time ever in my life, I received wonderful Christmas cards and gifts from some of my fellow SF collector friends! 

I wanted to write a post to thank them once again; for their friendship, first and foremost, and of course for their lovely, thoughtful, generous gifts! They all made me truly happy! :D

Here are some pictures of the beautiful packages, cards and gifts I received from them. Sorry if some of them are a little blurry, I was very excited when taking them, haha!


Amaia sent me a beautiful baby ornament for the Christmas tree! Here he is, being the absolute star of my tree (in fact, as you can see, I put him in front of the actual star, haha!) :D I adore him!


She also sent me the cutest Christmas card, with a lovely snowy picture she created. She made the babies' outfits herself, aren't they the cutest little elves you have ever seen? She had also sent me, earlier in the year, the adorable baby koala elf I featured and mentioned in one of my previous stories, as well as two blind bag babies I was missing and another card, so she actually sent two of them to me this year! Thank you so much, Amaia, for your heartfelt gifts! :)


Berna offered to make not one, but two custom outfits for my Sylvanians! Isn't she generous? She sent me a beautiful card and the two most perfect, loveliest outfits I have ever seen. The fabric feels so nice, and they're so lovingly and well made! I asked her for everyday outfits for my new Bearbury bears, that I recently bought second hand. They normally come dressed as a bus driver and conductor. 


A perfect fit! Don't they look wonderful? I adore both outfits, every single detail of them! The little tie, the lovely flowery skirt, the little brown jacket... She even thought of making them similar to their uniforms in colour, so clever! I absolutely adore these gorgeous little outfits, Berna! Thank you so much! I hope to feature these lovely bears in a story very soon! :)



Cutata sent me a beautiful card with a picture of an adorable and angelic baby bear and the cutest little squirrel baby with a lot of absolutely beautiful miniature gifts! The little box was so cute, and she even sent a mini card along with the big one! Everything was so beautifully wrapped I felt sorry to open it! 

You might recognize the little present, since I used it in my latest story! What you don't know is that it was filled with the cutest little handmade cookies! :D I hadn't even noticed when I took this picture, haha! If you follow Cutata's blog (and if you don't, you really should!) you already know about her amazing attention to detail, and it really showed in her beautiful package. She made everything by hand, even the little Christmas tree, as well as the one on the baby's red outfit! I absolutely adored everything you sent me, Cutata. Thank you very much!


Last but definitely not least, Nina sent me a wonderful package filled with amazing hand-made miniatures and delicious Christmas candy! Everything was delicious, loved the marzipan especially! :D She also sent me an adorable bottle of hand cream (that smells absolutely wonderful!), and the most beautiful bag! It's really soft and lovely, I really love it! It'll be really useful to me. :)
I also love the little Christmas-themed box she sent me, and of course the lovely card with the Periwinkles on it! :) I used most of the beautiful miniatures she sent in my story about the Andes' family Winter Solstice dinner.
I also meant to show baby Óscar with his new red sledge, but didn't end up taking the picture in the end. But rest assured, that was his gift from Holyster! :)
Your package made me really happy, Nina! Thank you VERY much, everything was so carefully wrapped too, and I loved all the wonderful Christmassy details you included, such as the dried orange and cinnamon stick! :)

Once again, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to the four of you for your lovely packages and gifts that made me so happy! If I forgot to include anything, please do not hesitate to remind me and I will update the post! I also loved each and every one of the wonderful messages you wrote on your cards. Thank you once again for your friendship and your generosity! :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week, everyone!
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell. What lovely cards and gifts!

    I especially adore the Bearbury outfits. When I see some of the clothes that other forum members have made, I'm usually impressed, and especially so with these ones.

    When I made some shorts recently for my Hazelwood mice I became a little more efficient when I got to the third pair, but it still took a number of hours each. And they are nowhere near the quality of most other needleworkers. I find myself wondering what sort of material they use to minimise fraying and how they get such neat collars! Still, it's worth persevering to give our fuzzy friends something different to wear.

    Enjoy the coming week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackson,

      Thanks for your comment!

      I agree, everything I received was so lovely! I feel lucky and blessed to have such generous friends. :)
      I also agree regarding Berna's amazing sewing skills! I know nothing about sewing myself (despite the fact that I remember learning at school...) so it looks like magic to me. Maybe I should take the time to re-learn, as I remember I found sewing quite relaxing. And my Sylvanians would have more variety in clothes, as you mentioned!

      Have a great week-end.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayrell,
    I´m glad you like my little package.
    I know firsthand how lovely are the gifts you received from Amaia and Berna.
    Thank you, my friend!

    A big bear hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank YOU VERY MUCH for your amazing package, that was so lovingly prepared and made me so happy! :) And thank you for your friendship, above all else! I adored Amaia's, Berna's and Nina's packages as well! I feel so blessed!
      Have a wonderful week!
      Big bear hug indeed! :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell! You are very lucky to receive such lovely gifts from your collector friends! The outfits for the Bearbury couple are amazing--so cute! The cards are also beautiful. I hope you had a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Have a great week,
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emilie!
      Happy New Year to you as well! Hope you had wonderful holidays!
      Thank you for your comment! I also love the beautiful outfits Berna made, as well as everything else I received! I'm so happy!
      Have a wonderful week! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)