Wednesday, May 6, 2020

May 2020 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit late this month, but here I am once again with the official picture for this month of May in this years' official SF Calendar.


This time we have a very cute picture: the newest Persian cats, in a lovely beige and pink room, watching the newborn kittens. I love the little details, such as the little toys and the drawings on the wall. So adorable!
 
And also, awwww, aren't those teeny tiny babies the cutest? I really like them, they've been releasing them for a few families now and they're really cute. I love the special crib with room for three! The only problem is that one can't do much for them, same problem as with the sitting or crawling babies. Still adorable, though!

I like how in this new family the mom, dad and children are different colours! Reminds me of the Tuxedo family, which I adore.

Speaking of Tuxedo cats and teeny babies, have you seen the newest family of completely black cats?

Aren't they the coolest? The tiny baby fits in the hat! :D 
They look like magicians or circus performers, with their colourful outfits and magenta markings. Although these features are part of their charm, I wasn't sure if I would be buying them, as I believe they also make them not very versatile... But they keep growing on me, not sure if I will be able to resist them once they make their way to the shops here, hehe!

How do you feel about this family? Do you like them? :)

I hope you're all doing okay in these difficult times. Here in Spain we are now allowed to go out for walks at certain times of the day, so it's already something. The cabin fever was really getting to me at times. Please, stay safe and healthy!

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! :)