Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Sylvanian Families Exhibition in Spain (2019), Part 3


Hello everyone,

Today I bring you the third batch of pictures from the Sylvanian Families Exhibition which I had the chance to attend back in 2019.

For this post I will show you the beautiful beach and boardwalk diorama, as well as yet another seaside area with amazing buildings.

Hope you enjoy the pictures! I'd like to remind you that these dioramas weren't created by me, but by the amazing team members of the Spanish branch of Epoch and displayed in an exhibition in Valencia (Spain) last year.


Here's a couple of links for the first and second batch of pictures I posted, in case you want to see them!


































Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
Next time, for the final batch of pictures, I'll show you the gorgeous "Town" diorama. :)
Have a great rest of the week and stay safe and healthy!

8 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful; thank you for sharing with us, Ayrell.
    I think this part of the diorama has been my favourite so far. I just love beach scenes like this! It looks so real with the sand, the water, and the colourful wild flowers and plants.
    All the little details are lovely! The babies playing in the sand on the beach are just adorable!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Kelsie! Sorry it took me so long to publish it, life has been busy lately.
      I also loved this part of the diorama. All the Sylvanians enjoying the beach are so adorable!
      Thank you once again and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. More lovely pictures! The water looks very effective. I think I like the little bear best; the one in orange near the flask and lunchbox. He looks so uncertain!

    Thanks for these, Ayrell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Jackson! Sorry it took me so long to publish it.
      I'm also a fan of the bear you mentioned,! Love how they made bathing suits out of their usual costumes.

      Thanks again, have a great day!

      Delete
  3. They are all very cute! I love the baby mouse in the water - and the water itself is very realistic. And the way the sky-ride is hung up, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fran,

      Thank you for your comment, and welcome to the blog! :)
      I agree with you, these dioramas were so lovely! An amazing job by the Spanish Epoch team.
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Hi Ayrell,
    For some reason I don´t remember ever seeing these pictures before. Probably I did but my memory is not as good as it used to be.
    I really enjoyed looking at this diorama.Perfect for this time of the year. I love the water. I wonder how they manage to make it look so realistic!
    I love every single picture! There are lots of cute details to look at!

    A big hug,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Cutata for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. I shared so many at once with you, Berna and Amaia that you might have missed some! :)
      I also loved this part of the diorama, so cute!
      Have a great week!
      Hugs!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)