Monday, June 8, 2020

June 2020 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

I'm a bit late this month, but here's the picture for June in the official SF Calendar.


It's a very adorable rainy picture, probably because it's the start of the rainy season in Japan. It's also quite fitting as we have a thunderstorm here where I live today!

All the babies pictured look quite adorable in their raincoats. Are they taking a walk in the forest maybe? Looks like a fun activity while it rains, although I imagine more than one will end up covered in mud, haha!

I haven't been doing much with my Sylvanians this year, but what about you all? Please do tell me about your projects in the comments!

I hope you all have a great month of June and that you and your loved ones are staying safe.


Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Only just noticed this picture. I wish that more "over clothes" were available (raincoats, hoods, hats) for our Sylvanian characters. Maybe we need an incredibly simple pattern that novices can follow enabling us to rapidly create some! These look great; even the rabbits have a sort of hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackson for your comment! I completely agree. I wish more different outfits were available! Pajamas, raincoats, school uniforms... They have some variety available at Japan but prices are quite high when it comes to importing.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ayrell!
    I agree with you and Jackson. The first thing I noticed when I looked at this picture were the cute raincoats and shoes all the babies are wearing.
    I also wish more outfits were available. Probably, not a great idea for my credit card but definitely my sylvanians would be happy to wear new clothes from time to time.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!
      Thank you so much for your comment!
      I completely agree with you (regarding my credit card as well, haha!).
      Hopefully in the future we'll have more clothing options for our Sylvanians here in the West!
      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)