Friday, November 13, 2020

November 2020 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone,

It's November already, so here I am with this month's page in the SF Official Calendar.

I really like this cosy, autumnal scene. We can see both fruit trees in the background and deciduous trees with their orange leaves in the foreground. 

There's also the new thee-story house, with its cool elevator, and even vegetable gardens!

I really like the new Persian cats. I love how two of them are grey-coloured, and their funny backstory; they're all interested in science and machines (one of the babies likes photography, even!) except for the dad, who loves dancing and having fun, haha! I recommend you check out Mimi's review on them, it's very informative and entertaining. The rest of her site is absolutely worth checking out, too! She makes amazing dioramas and has many tutorials and reviews available. :)

I love the clothes the family and the other Sylvanian present are wearing in this picture, too. They fit their surroundings perfectly! Father Persian, his daughters and Aidan Osborne seem to be getting ready to enjoy eating their yams/sweet potatoes after roasting them at the fire (I'm guessing that's what they are, since they are white inside but turn yellow after cooking them; the dad seems to be putting out the fire, too). The cute baby to the right seems to have found an acorn, and the mom is working on sweeping the leaves. At the background, Coco Chocolate and Millie Maple seem to be having fun with a particularly big crop!

A lovely scene, as usual. Don't you think?

I hope you have a great and safe month of November. Stay healthy, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell. The people responsible for creating these calendar pictures do a great job, both in the choice of colour and character poses. They bring out their personalities. Whether tending the cooking fire or enjoying the food, whether working in the background or being a titchy talking to their mother, the photographers certainly have flair.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    I hope you and your family are well. My family tends to be Sylvanian and they are comforting whilst not eating much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackson,

      Thank you very much for your comment! I agree with you regarding these cool calendar pictures! Everything is always so expertly set-up!

      We are fortunately doing well here, thank you! Stay safe and healthy as well!

      Have a great rest of the week.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvie,

      Thank you so much for your comment. You know, I think you might be right, haha! I'm pretty sure it's Coco in the background there... Well spotted! :D

      Have a great rest of the week!

      Delete
  3. Adorable! This is a great calendar picture. I have been looking at your past blog post and all the photos look amazing! I can not wait to see Camila's store.😉👍👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Posh Pear,

      Thank you very much for your comment and welcome to the blog! :) It made me so happy to read that you're enjoying my past posts and pictures! I haven't been doing much with my Sylvanians this year but I've been trying to get started on the next part of Camilla's shoe shop story, so hopefully there'll be an update soon!

      Have a great rest of the week! And thanks again! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for replying! Your stories are so funny and I love the "Don't vacuum me!"

      I hope you find inspiration soon! Have a good Thanksgiving week!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much once again! I'm so happy you enjoy my stories! :) Haha, Freya is fun, isn't she? :D
      I just posted part two of the story about Camilla's shoe shop! Hope you like it!
      Have a great week as well!

      Delete
  4. Hi Ayrell,
    Time flies! You must be about to post the December calendar picture and I hadn´t left my comment about this lovely autumnal scene yet!

    Autumn is my favourite season especially for the changing colours of the trees. I love going for walks in the countryside at this time of the year. It would be nice to be in a spot like the one we can see in this picture.

    Thanks for pointing out so many little details that are not always noticeable at first glance. They always make the pictures even more enjoyable.

    I also love the Persian Cat family (already in my wish list) and the new house but as you know, lack of space for more buildings is our big issue.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank you so much for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed looking at this month's picture and reading my post about it. :)
      I agree that it would be nice to take a nice walk in the countryside before the weather turns too cold! I hope you get to go one of these days!

      Space is a problem, indeed! But at least the families aren't that big, hehe! That might be why Arcfield's population keeps increasing despite my total lack of space...

      Have a great week as well and thanks again!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)