Friday, September 30, 2022

September 2022 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

I am not too late, am I...? It's still September in my part of the world as I post this. Very sorry about the delay!


This month we have a fun scene with balloons, bycicles, and the village children and babies. Seems like with the chillier temperatures, the youngest Sylvanians are able to do a bit of exercise outside. Love seeing the new pandas and huskies in the picture. Freya is also here, of course, and wearing a pink ribbon similar to Arcfield's Freya, too! 

How has your September been? Any new Sylvanian projects? Do tell!

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!

    What a happy picture! All those Sylvanian children - they remind me of the Famous Five on one of Enid Blyton's adventures! Or maybe it should be the Secret Seven...

    As you said,it is good seeing the huskies. They are lovely additions to the Sylvanian population. I must include them in another story soon.

    My main Sylvanian project is just reaching culmination. I've been working on aspects of it over the year. Doing some crafting in readiness for the photos to illustrate a trilogy of stories. Whilst doing this, I've been laying one or two hints within other stories. Of the trilogy, I've still got some intensive photo-editing for part three, but the other two parts are ready. That is mainly thanks to being at home, self-isolating due to Covid. Having avoided it for 2.5 years it finally got me. I hope I'll be rid of it soon; it is tiresome!

    My purchase of the Treefellow owls not long ago is suggesting another story including Newton Butterglove, but that is not yet fixed.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackson! Thank you very much for your comment.
      I don't own the huskies yet but I'm sure they'll become part of my collection at some point!
      I'm sorry that you caught COVID! I hope you're feeling better now. Coincidentally, both me and Marcos had it as well around the time of your comment. He must have caught it at work, we're not sure. We've recovered now but it was tiresome indeed.
      I'll make sure to check your trilogy project!
      Congratulations on adding the Treefellows to your collection! Looking forward to see the part they play in Mellowdene stories.
      Stay safe and healthy!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)