Monday, February 8, 2021

February 2021 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

I'm a bit late this month, but I couldn't miss my monthly post to share with you the lovely picture for February on the calendar my dear friend Cutata sent me!

She has chosen a lovely romantic picture for February, inspired by Valentine's Day. This time the picture features the dalmatian parents, Montgomery and Dorothy Kennelworth. This family is so adorable! I've been trying to add them to my collection for a while, but haven't been able to so far. In this picture we can see Monty and Dottie, as they lovingly call each other in Sweet Berry Valley, giving gifts to each other. 

Dorothy (have you noticed that one of her spots is heart-shaped?) is giving her husband a letter she cross-stitched herself, while he's giving his wife a beautiful rose bouquet. The floor and background only make this picture even more perfect for Valentine's Day!

To see the picture in its original post, along with many other wonderful crafs Cutata made, check this entry on her blog.

Even though I haven't been very active on the blog lately, I've been slowly working on taking the pictures for a new Sylvanian story featuring my hedgehog family, the Spinellis. I suspect it's going to be quite long! I still have to write it, but I'm looking forward to posting it. Hope to be able to do that soon.

Have a wonderful, safe February!

8 comments:

  1. Another lovely picture! I have started revisiting Cutata's blog from the beginning, but I am pacing myself rather than bingeing (which would be so easy, given their quality).


    I look forward to your Spinelli story. I've not included my hedgies in a story as yet but I guess it's only a matter of time. Their cuteness has grown on me, I have Pickleweed's Pizza Emporium as a project to complete, and am awaiting the arrival of the Applewood Department Store shell (that I bought via eBay) for the Brambles to run. So no excuse to neglect them!

    I hope you're keeping well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson! Thanks for your comment.

      Cutata's blog surely calls for revisiting. Every post of her and her pictures are so wonderful! I'm a big fan as well. :)

      The hedgehogs are truly adorable and I'm sure you'll find a way to include them in your stories eventually. Congratulations on the Applewood Department store! That's a wonderful building.

      The pictures for my new story are taken, writing the story is all that's left! I'm looking forward to uploading it.

      Have a great week, stay safe and healthy!

      Delete
  2. ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค

    My oh my❣ What a beautiful Valentine's Day themed photo. Their clothes, the background, the gifts, the critters are just so coordinated❣❣❣❣❣❣

    It's beautiful and my favorite piece is that humongous bouquet❣ Was it a craft? Dorothy must be over the moon because of her husband❣

    Happy (early) Valentine's Day to everyone in Arcfield❣

    ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Posh Pear!

      Thank you for your comment! I completely agree with you! Cutata's pictures are always so gorgeous! Not sure if the bouquet was a craft (I agree that it's gorgeous), but if you leave a comment on her blog I'm sure she'll reply. :)

      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. Anytime Ayrell! I love your blog so much! Plus, I definitely will start checking out Cutata's blog, it sounds wonderful! I already started branching out and exploring more blogs too. I literally can't wait for the Spinelli story! I already know it will be amazing!

    Enjoy yourself with the Sylvanians! -Yosemite (Posh Pear)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words! You'll love Cutata's blog, I'm sure! :)
      I hope the story turns out OK! I'm looking forward to posting it!
      Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  4. Hello Ayrell,


    Cutata's February picture is lovely. :)
    I have it hanging on my wall too, and it's great for Valentine's day.

    Hope you are doing well.

    Best wishes from Riverside!


    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina!

      Hope you're doing well as well! Thank you for your comment!
      I'm so happy you have Cutata's calendar, too! It was such a sweet gesture of her. I adore it! The pictures are perfect. :)

      Have a great week-end, stay safe and healthy!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)