Tuesday, March 9, 2021

March 2021 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone!

It's March already, so, as usual, I bring you the Calendar picture for the month (featuring the lovely calendar my friend Cutata sent to me as a present!).

This month we have a beautiful scene on the streets of her village, Sweet Berry Valley, featuring the adorable Marshmallow Mouse Family. Isn't the shape of the inner part of their ears lovely? I love the colour scheme for this family, as well as their clothes. The combination of pink and green is very reminiscent of Spring for me (also of Japanese Sakura trees), so this is an ideal picture for the month. :) The whole family, impossibly cute newborn triplets and older sister included, seem to have gone out for a stroll to take advantage of the warmer Spring weather. 

I love how detailed Cutata's scenes always are. The beautiful greenery everywhere, the lovely background, the little potted plants, the wreaths on the doors, the neighbours at the background, going about their lives... It all just makes the whole scene come together and seem both very real and idyllic, as a Sylvanian world should be. Just perfect! 

I know this family is special to Cutata, as it was a gift from her pupils and their parents. You can read more about it on her blog, on the entry she wrote to celebrate her absolutely deserved appointment as a SF Ambassador for the 35th Anniversary. Huge congratulations once again, Cutata! So happy for you! :)

I hope you're all having a great year so far, and that you're staying safe and healthy. I know I promised you all a story on my last post, last month; I'm still working on it, sorry for the delay. Pictures are taken, only the text is left. Hopefully soon...!

Have a wonderful rest of the month!

14 comments:

  1. Greetings Ayrell!

    For a moment I thought this was an official calendar photo! The quality is amazing and the whole family is looking lovely. The colors definitely match everything and I love the shops in the back!

    I am really excited about the story and I will definitely check EVERYDAY for it!

    Wishing you well,
    Posh Pear (Yosemite)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yosemite! Thank you for your comment!

      I completely agree with you! Cutata's photos and scenes are absolutely amazing. She has a wonderful eye for detail.
      It makes me so glad to read that you're excited about the story! I have begun writing it but it's going to take me some days still (there's a lot of pictures, haha!).

      If you submit your e-mail address under the "Follow by Email" section, to the right of this page, you'll get an e-mail by Blogger letting you know whenever the blog is updated. :)

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
    2. Yes, it is a detailed photo indeed. Gotta love them triplets, haha.

      I have already followed you a few months ago, so I can't wait for the e-mail!

      Have a lovely day, Ayrell!

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much for following!
      Have a wonderful day as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Ayrell,


    I love the pastel colours of this month's photo very much.
    They make me look forward to Easter.

    I agree with you - Cutata's scene is wonderfully detailed, as always. :)


    Kind regards,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! Thank you very much for your comment!

      I completely agree with you, and you're right, the colours are also reminiscent of the Easter holidays. Looking forward to eating some chocolate eggs, hehe!

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, you too! And enjoy the chocolate eggs. I have had some already this month... :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sylvie! Thank you very much for your comment.
      I agree, this is a lovely picture! No Freya, indeed, haha!
      Hope you like the story when I publish it! Still working on writing it. :)

      Have a great week-end!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely family picture, with emphasis on the word family. Cutata can certainly set up a scene, and it's always nice to see background activities to help the realism and tell a story.

    Thank you for sharing it and for reminding me of the family's significance.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson, thank you very much for your comment!
      I completely agree with you, Cutata's scenes are just perfect and full of details.

      Have a wonderful week-end!

      Delete
  5. Hi Ayrell,
    It is a great honour for me to see my calendar pictures on your blog.
    You know I admire the way you write and your ability to describe scenes.
    It makes me very happy to know you like my calendar and I really hope each month of the year brings you happy moments.
    My motto is " Not everyday is good but there is something good everyday" So I hope you can find something good every single day of the year.

    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank you so much for your comment and of course, for your lovely calendar! I'm pleased that you're enjoying the monthly posts! :)
      I love your motto. I will try and remember it when things get tough!

      Have a great Sunday!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)