Thursday, January 19, 2023

January 2023 (Cutata's!) Calendar Picture

Hi everyone! Happy New Year!

I didn't get my hands on an official Sylvanian calendar this year, but my dear friend Cutata surprised me with another hand-made one with her beautiful pictures! Thank you so much, Cutata!

As you can imagine, I'm delighted, and it sounds like my monthly posts will continue. It's a nice way to keep the blog alive even if I'm not actively playing much with my Sylvanians. :)

So, here's Cutata's beautiful picture for January!

It's our favourite rabbit couple, Peter and Peace! They're standing in from of their cozy, snow-covered cottage. Love the detail of the sprinkled snow, and their hand-made rug and wreath. Their clothes are also perfectly suited to them and their lifestyle. :)

You can learn more about Peter and Peace, visit their lovely home and go along with them on a stroll to the Christmas Market by visiting this blog post from December 2021 in Cutata's blog.

This year I really want to get back to my Sylvanian hobby. It's been too long! I'm busy with work, but I really want to start doing the things that make me happy again. No promises, but I do have some ideas and have started setting up a scene for a new story.

Thank you very much, and have a wonderful rest of the week and of January!


8 comments:

  1. Hello Ayrell! Happy New Year to you! Long time no see hehe. You're not the only one who wants to get back into blogging. My sister and I took a long break from these critters, but one of our 2023 resolutions is to start up the blog. I wish you all the luck on your hobby! I hope I can read your story soon.

    (On a side note how is your puppy?)

    All the best,
    Yosemite (AKA Posh Pear)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yosemite!
      Thank you very much for your comment. The good thing about taking a break from our Sylvanians is that they're always there waiting for us to return! I hope you and your sister have been able to get back into the Sylvanian spirit. :)

      Vega is doing great! She's almost two years old already. She's very energetic and loving, she's been a wonderful addition to our lives. :)

      Oh, by the way! Remember how you recommended The Toy Box Philosopher's blog to me? I recently bought one of the dolls she reviewed and I'm delighted. Thank you for letting me know about it! :)

      Have a wonderful rest of the week!

      Delete
    2. That's wonderful to hear! What doll did you buy? I love Emily's blog and even if I'm not interested in the brand, her quirky way of writing holds my interest.

      Delete
    3. I bought one of Penny's Box Natural Wonderland Antu Dolls, the one that represents a wolf. :) She still hasn't arrived though since I ordered her from Aliexpress and that usually takes a while. Looking forward to her arrival!

      I also enjoy reading Emily's reviews very much. Thank you so much for linking it to me back then. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayrell!

    What a surprise to find my calendar picture for January on your blog!

    It´s an honour for me to know you have the intention to keep with your monthly calendar posts.

    My pictures have nothing to do with the wonderful pictures of the official Sylvanian calendar but they mean a lot to me as each picture is part of a story that I really enjoyed while I was taking photos or writing.

    Hope to see a new story on your blog soon!

    A big hug, my friend!


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank you for commenting! Of course I had to feature your beautiful calendar pictures on my blog! Your calendar is much better than the official one to me, since it's a gift from a dear friend! And I love your pictures and stories, so it's win-win all around! :)

      I hope to be able to publish a new story soon. I'm slowly getting back into the hobby, as you know!

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell!

    It's lovely that you are going to continue the calendar posts, and Cutata's pictures are certainly magnificent. What a sweet picture of these two!

    I hope you can find time for yourself and doing what makes you happy this year. Your blog is truly wonderful and I always love reading your posts and stories!

    I would wish you a happy January, but as I got here late and it's nearly over, I'll say have a great February and month ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!

      Thank you so much for your kind comment! I fully agree with you regarding Cutata's pictures, they're an absolute delight! :)

      I'm slowly getting back into the hobby. I recently purchased a couple of sets, and I have recently taken a picture for one the forum's photo challenges. I hope to be able to publish a story soon! I'm so glad to read that you enjoy my blog. :) I love yours too, and I would love to read new stories from Bluebell Oaks! Have you been able to get a bit of the Sylvanian spirit back?

      Have a wonderful rest of the week!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)