Wednesday, February 15, 2023

February 2023 Calendar Picture and "Winter" Photo Challenge entry

 Hello everyone!

We're half way through the month of February already, and here's the picture on Cutata's wonderful calendar for this month!

This is a lovely Valentine's Day scene on the Harvester Restaurant in Sweet Berry Valley. Betty and Basil Hazelwood are enjoying a well-deserved romantic dinner! I highly recommend you read this sweet story from 2019 on Cutata's blog

She has also recently been updating her blog with stories featuring the lovely Splashy otters, so don't miss them! :) 

Today I also bring a photo from my village of Arcfield! I took this one for the Sylvanian Families Collectors Community forum's 2023 Photo Challenges, specifically for the first one, "Winter":

It's a chillier winter day than usual in Arcfield, and Fliss Robinson and her daughters Frances and Cali were headed to the supermarket, but the girls couldn't resist to stop and build a snowman in the way!

As I mentioned in my January post, I've been trying to get back into Sylvanians; I've been planning a new story, bought a couple of new sets and even made my first tiny scarves which I was able to feature in this photo. Hope you like it and that I'm able to publish the new story soon!

Stay safe and healthy, everyone, and have a wonderful rest of February!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!

    It´s great to see a new picture in your blog!

    What a lovely winter scene! I love the contrast of the bright colours of the Robinsons with the white colour of the snow and the trees.
    The backdrop is really nice too!

    You did a very good job with the scarves.They look very soft and warm, perfect for the cold winter weather.

    Looking forward to your new story!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank you very much for your comment! I'm very glad you liked the picture. It was fun to make the scarves! I need to make many more for other Arcfield residents, hehe!

      Hope you enjoy the new story, I just published it. :)

      Big hugs, have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Hello Ayrell! How are you? I'm happy to sew another update from you. Cutata,'s picture is so well done, I wish I was in the restaurant having dinner too! I also remember reading her story, it was so sweet. I adore the tablecloth and lace curtains.

    I love your winter scene too. The snowman is very cute, and the girls scarves are very stylish. I like how the pink matches Cali's rompers; and, Frances has a dark blue, like how her dress is dark red. I am curious about Fliss's weaved basket. Did you make it? It looks like it is crocheted

    I hope March is starting out with lots of joy for you! Have a great rest of the week💓

    -Yosemite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yosemite!

      Thank you very much for your comment.
      I agree with you regarding Cutata's wonderful picture. The restaurant looks perfect and just so cozy!

      Glad you liked my picture as well, and the little scarves I made! I didn't make the basket, I bought it at a Christmas market. Isn't it cute?

      Hope March is being great for you and your family as well! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)