Thursday, May 2, 2019

May Calendar Picture

Hi everyone!

It's May already, so here I am with the SF Calendar picture for this month:


This time we have a beautiful Spring scene in the Town, very colourful and with lots of pretty flowers! Everyone's wearing beautiful dresses! Stella, wearing a gorgeous yellow dress with white spots, is taking a walk with her boyfriend William, who seems to be surprising her with a bouquet of flowers from the nearby flower shop. Love her umbrella!
In the background we can see Lionel Grande enjoying a book while having a nice coffee
We have Freya this time, taking a stroll with Aidan Osborne. So cute! Love her little bag. Her dress, I think, it's one available to buy separately as part of the Town product line.

Do you have the new flower shop, or are you hoping to buy it? I'm not very interested in the Town buildings at this time. There's still several buildings made for the village I'd like to get instead!

I hope Spring is treating you all well. In no time it'll be Summer again! :)

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell! Thanks for sharing this month's picture. I love all the flowers and array of colours! The flowers hanging on the lamp stands and the arrangement of flowers above the door of the flower shop bring such a nice touch!
    I'm afraid I'm not really a fan of the new Town Series. I just prefer a more rustic, old-fashioned feel for my village!
    I hope you and the residents of Arcfield are enjoying Spring! The villagers of Bluebell Oaks are just about to dig out their winter jackets and coats! The little ones can't wait for snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!
      Thank you very much for your comment.
      I feel must like you regarding the Town series. Even though I like the general aesthetics, I don't think I would add any buildings from it to my village at this time. I also like the rustic feeling!
      No wonder the little ones in Bluebell Oaks are looking forward to snow! Fun times! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayrell!
    What a lively and colourful town scene! A busy street, indeed!
    I love all the flowers but they are not the same as the ones that come with the new flower shop. I actually, prefer the ones shown in this picture.

    Even though I wasn´t a big fan of the Town series at first, I must admit it is growing on me. If I had more place at home I would definitely buy some town buildings as I´m planning to get some of the older sisters to complete my families. They look lovely, their dresses are gorgeous . You see? Even satin outfits are growing on me so I mean to buy some of them when I find them a bit cheaper.

    The woodland theme is still my favourite but it would be great to have a town too.
    I´m trying to figure out where to place more buildings…

    Hope you enjoy the weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata! Thank you for your comment. :)
      The Town buildings are definitely nice. That department store is just wonderful! And it's a great idea indeed to add the older sisters to the families. I also like the satin dresses for special occasions! The new furniture is also quite adorable.

      PD: This weekend I found baby band blind bags in a local store! It was a Don Dino toy shop, so they might be appearing in some places near you as well!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)