Thursday, July 30, 2020

Fred and George's Adventure in the Countryside!

Hello everyone!

This fortnight there is a Free Challenge in the Sylvanian Families Collectors Forum, so I thought it'd be a good opportunity to participate for the first time this year.

I haven't been able to do much for these challenges so far, even though I really enjoy them! Hopefully I'll be able to work on entries for some of the past themes soon-ish...

Free Challenges are an opportunity to work on a previous challenge that you may have missed or wish to re-visit, take up any sort of Sylvanian project that you've not yet had time for, explore different ideas, test new mediums or techniques...anything you wish to work on. There will be a total of at least four Free Challenges scheduled throughout the year, including this one.

Make an item or items, photograph a scene, write a story, or do whatever inspires you to create a project with your Sylvanian collection!

I have recently been away for a week in a little house my parents own at the countryside, and I found a couple of stowaways in my luggage!

(I don't consider Livia and Silvio stowaways, since they asked for permission to come with me last year!).


"Are we there yet?"
"Where did you two come from?! Does your mother even know you're here?!"

I wasn't really able to pay much attention to the two of them while we were at my parents', but I hear they entertained themselves quite well and made several new friends!


This one apparently sang a beautiful song for them!


This one looked familiar!

"He looks a bit like Freya, but not quite the same, right?"


I hear this one told them quite a few interesting stories! I could hear the three of them laughing from where I was!


"How did you get up there?! Help me up!"

This gnome was quite amused at their antics!



And they enjoyed this one's wise teachings for quite a while once the night came!



"Doesn't this look a bit like a lighthouse?"


"What a big plant!"
"Everything is huge here!"


"These flowers are also huge, but I do not think they're real..."


"It's so hot here! We want to go in the pool!"
"I do not think it's a good idea for you two to go in there..."


Luckily for Fred and George, a pool better adapted to their size was waiting for them back at home.
"Put your swimming suits on first, you rascals!"

Molly, if you're not careful even your baby daughter will jump in there! She's looking quite eager to me! :D

--

I hope that you enjoyed these pictures and that you're keeping safe and healthy.
Have a wonderful rest of the week.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!

    I love your curious brothers Waters. Each picture as tourists checking out the features of this enormous (in their eyes) garden is cute. The rabbit statue is my favourite, but the lamp at dusk has wonderful atmosphere.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson!
      Thank you very much for their comment. The rabbit figurine seems very popular, hehe!
      Glad you liked the pictures and seeing Fred and George on their adventure!

      Have a great rest of the week as well!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayrell!
    It was lovely to see pictures of Fred and George's adventures. It looked like they had some fun adventures, and it was especially nice to see everything looking so summery, as it's cold here right now!
    I really like the photo of them with the lantern-it has such a warm glow! Also their pool with the umbrella and turtle is adorable!
    Hope you are well! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kelsie!

      Thank you very much for your comment! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures and that they made you think of summer! It's so hot here currently!
      Glad you liked their little pool as well! :)

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell,
    I´m glad Fred and George hid in your luggage. I imagine you got a big surprise when you found them! I love this couple. Just looking at them makes me smile.
    I enjoyed looking at all your pictures and reading what you wrote about them.
    Ha ha! Their comment about the resemblance between the rabbit and Freya made me laugh:)
    I´m sure Freya will be jealous when George and Fred tell her all about their garden adventure.
    Who knows, maybe you´ll have her as a stowaway next time you go on a trip.

    Have a great day!
    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata! Thank you for your comment!
      I sure was surprised when I found these two in my bag! Such rascals!
      But they were safe and had a fun time during the trip and that's the most important thing. I hear Molly Waters (their mom) wasn't too pleased though!
      You're right about Freya! I'm sure I'll have a hard time keeping her out of my luggage next time!

      Have a great week! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)