Friday, July 17, 2020

Sylvanian Families Exhibition in Spain (2019), Part 4

Hello everyone,

Today I bring you the fourth and final batch of pictures from the Sylvanian Families Exhibition I had the amazing chance to attend back in 2019.

The one I saved for last was the amazingly beautiful Town diorama! Some of the figures were even moving! The tramway was also constantly circling around the buildings. It was truly a sight to see!

Hope you enjoy the pictures! I'd like to remind you that these dioramas weren't created by me, but by the amazing team members of the Spanish branch of Epoch and displayed in an exhibition in Valencia (Spain) last year.

I hope that once the world situation improves, they'll be able to do another exhibition. I greatly enjoyed attending this one!  

Here are the links for the first, second and third batch of pictures I posted, in case you want to see them!




































I hope you enjoyed this last batch of pictures and that you're having a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, Ayrell. Thank you for sharing such a delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackson for your comment! Glad you enjoyed the pictures!
      The diorama was lovely in person. Some figures and even the tramway moved. I really enjoyed seeing it!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayrell!
    Thanks for the last batch of pictures.They are lovely!
    This diorama looks really impressive!
    I enjoyed looking at each scene to spot all the details.
    I never thought I was going to like the town buildings and sets as much as I like them now.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cutata!
      Thank you so much for your comment!
      Glad you liked the pictures. This was truly an impressive diorama with all the beautiful and ornate Town buildings together, and the moving tramway and figures!
      I hope they repeat the exhibition near where you live at some point so that you can go see it.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing these with us Ayrell! Such lovely displays! I do love the attention to tiny detail that is the hallmark of our beloved Sylvanians. :) It's so cool that they had the tram moving on its track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, GreyRabbit! So glad you enjoyed the pictures! It was a lovely diorama.
      The tram moving was so cool! Some figures were moving too. It was great!
      Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)