Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December 2020 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone,

Here we are, the last month of 2020. It sure has been a ride... A truly difficult year for me (and for everyone else, I imagine) in many, many ways... Let's hope 2021 is kinder to us all.

In the meantime, let's look at the picture for this month in the SF Official Calendar:


We have a beautiful snowy scene this time, with the gorgeous huge mansion that can be built by connecting several of the new homes and buildings together, all decorated for the holidays. I love the whites and reds in this picture, as well as the beautiful Christmas tree in the left, and, of course, the cute snowman to the right.

As for the Sylvanians themselves, there's a lot to see here! They're all having fun and playing in the snow, interacting with each other (well, except for Mr Osborne who is shoveling snow, haha!). To the left there's little Crème, adorable with her Santa suit and her sled, and it seems like Mr Chocolate is bringing some more Christmas decorations home. I wonder what the two girls to the right are doing, with a bucket seemingly full of dirt. Planting saplings that will sprout in the Spring, maybe?

Freya is also here, of course, but she's not taking center stage or participating in any games and even seems a little pensive.

And that's it for the final picture of this year, everyone. I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures for each month. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll continue posting the Calendar pictures next year, as I haven't been able to find a 2021 calendar locally, and importing it from Japan is quite expensive. I should also probably let someone else take over if they want to, as I've been posting the pictures for two years already.

Happy Holidays, everyone! Please follow all the necessary precautions during the holiday season and stay safe and healthy!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell. Another busy calendar picture full of things to see. Thank you!

    It took me a while to find Freya, but once I did I saw what you meant. I like Coco pulling the sled and those having a snowball fight. When I first saw the picture I couldn't tell what was in the upper window; the light in the room seemed part of the figure and I thought it was a sort of muppet Sam Eagle figure! Once I zoomed a little, I could see clearly. A Walnut child. I think I should use some of my squirrels more. I saw the squirrel boy dancing in an animated German Sylvanian YouTube clip and he made me chuckle.

    I hope you have a happy (and safe) festive season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackson,

      Thank you for your comment! I also like Coco pulling the sled and the snow fight! I also have a Walnut family which haven't made an appearance yet, and I quite like them! I plan on having them own a flower shop.

      Have a great week-end and safe holidays!

      Delete
  2. Eee! That's a gorgeous abode and any critter living there must be lucky! I adore the little snow men they created. I do wish they sold the clothes they use in the calendar photos.

    The calendar pictures you posted were beautiful and I loved getting a peek. I wish you and your critters a good 2021 Ayrell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Posh Pear!

      Thank you very much for your comment! I'm happy you enjoyed the pictures. I also wish they sold coats, scarves, etc! They'd be great for the cold months.
      Have a great and safe 2021 as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell,
    What a gorgeous picture to end the year!
    So much to see and so many details to spot. As always, your comments make me see things I hadn´t noticed such as Freya looking so pensive instead of being playing in the snow with her friends.

    I hope you can eventualy find the SF calendar this year so that you can continue posting the monthly picture. The comments you write about the pictures make them look even better, if possible.

    Enjoy the rest of the year and I wish you all the best for the New Year!

    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!

      Thank you for your comment, it is a beautiful picture indeed!
      I'm glad you enjoy my commentary. I really like doing these Calendar posts, and as you already know, ind the end I'm planning to continue doing it next year... :D

      Have a wonderful Sunday!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)