Thursday, September 2, 2021

September 2021 Calendar Picture

Hello everyone,

This month I am actually posting the calendar picture early in the month! 

We're in September, Back to School month in this part of the world. In my country, it's also the month in which many publishing companies start selling hobby manuals for people looking to start a new pastime with the coming of the colder seasons, and this month's picture in my friend Cutata's beautiful calendar perfectly illustrates that:

In this gorgeous picture we have Mr Lance Caramel in his beautiful studio in Sweet Berry Valley. We can see many easels and canvases with his lovely pictures, and his tiny, hand-made paint tools nearby. He's even wearing an apron, and thoughtfully put newspapers on the floor to avoid stains. The perfect painter's studio for sure!

You can see this picture in the story in Cutata's blog where she introduced the Caramels. I also highly recommend the follow-up posts where she showed their amazing Arts and Crafts Store and then told us about Opening Day.

I'm a huge fan of all of Cutata's stories, but as a stationery lover myself, I have to say these are amongst my favourites. I love tiny stationery supplies as much as the human-sized ones! :)

With the coming of September, I am too starting a couple of new courses. Wish me luck!

I have also been heavily re-organizing my Sylvanian collection lately. I have taken out one of my buildings to start working on a new story following the "Sleepover" prompt at the forum. I don't have many ideas, so it will probably be just a simple, slice-of life, hopefully cute story. Hope you'll enjoy it when it's done!

I hope you all have a wonderful month. Take care, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, lovely picture, Ayrell. Aren't we lucky to enjoy Cutata's skill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackson,

      Thank you very much for your comment!
      We're very lucky indeed! Her blog posts and pictures are always a treat!

      Have a wonderful day.

      Delete
  2. Very nice, the mini paintings are beautiful! The tiny art supplies is so delicate. Cutata is so talented, I love all her photos. Thank you for sharing it with everyone!

    I too, am busy with these critters. Still haven't finished my Sleepover comic, lol. I like the "slice if life" type of stories because you get to know more about the character, so I will be looking forward to yours :)

    Take care too Ayrell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yosemite!

      Thank you for your comment. I wholeheartedly agree with you regarding Cutata's photos and miniatures!
      I haven't been able to work on my Sleepover story at all, unfortunately. Haven't been in much of a Sylvanian mood lately. Hopefully motivation comes back soon!

      Have a great week-end!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)