Friday, December 22, 2023

Calendar Pictures and Holiday Wishes

Hi everyone!

First of all, very sorry for my absence. I've been well, just very busy with work and everything related to our house purchase. Good news is, I've got a treat for you! All of the pictures from Cutata's calendar I missed posting: September, October, November, December and the back of the calendar!






Aren't they wonderful? I love every single of them, and I'd like to thank my dear friend Cutata once again for such a thoughtful gift. It was wonderful seeing her beautiful pictures every day.

I hope you're all doing great, my Sylvanian friends, and that you have a wonderful holiday season and start to the new year. Take care and Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!

    Good to hear from you and thank you for sharing Cutata's wonderful pictures. The details continue to enthrall. I think I like the four friends in the bar best. Or possibly the street scene... oh, I don't know!

    I hope your real life activities become less hectic soon, and you can enjoy some time for yourselves.

    With wishes for a healthy and happy festive season, may the new year bring you much joy. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackson!

      Thank you very much for your comment!
      It would have been wrong of me not to publish Cutata's gorgeous calendar pictures! I wouldn't be able to choose a favourite either.

      I also hope things get less hectic for us soon. At the new house I should have more space for my Sylvanians and their buildings and accessories. Hopefully setting things up will be easier!

      Have a wonderful holiday season and a great entry to the new year as well!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Ayrell! Cutata's pictures are beautiful as always. Though I can't pick a favourite either, I do like the autumn scene with the Chocolate Labradors and of course the bar scene is wonderful... I do wish I could be a Sylvanian, haha! Such a peaceful and joyful world. But I wish you all the best in your own life too and hope things settle down a bit.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!

      Thank you very much for your comment. I love every scene in Cutata's calendar! She has such a great eye for detail and her photos are always so cozy!
      I agree about wishing to be a Sylvanian, or at least small enough to live in their world, haha!

      Thank you for your best wishes, likewise! :D Have a wonderful start of the year!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)