Monday, March 30, 2026

Pancake Day at the Chocolate rabbits' home

Hi everyone!

This is my entry for the second challenge in the Sylvanian Creations blog, "February Celebrations".

Just a simple picture this time, but I hope you'll like it!

 --- 

Some Saturday mornings, when Teri Chocolate wakes up in a good mood, she can be hearing gently humming a song in the kitchen. On those days, Freya and Coco always rush downstairs without even changing out of their sleep clothes, because they know it's Pancake Day!

Special mention goes to the lovely hand-made marmalade jars my friend Cutata sent me! Love them, thank you so much!

Hope you liked my entry, even if it wasn't a full story. 

Have a wonderful day! 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!

    I love this photo, you really captured the excitement on Freya and Coco's faces when they reloaded they're in for a treat. Not to mention, Freya's night dress is darling.

    The marmalade jars look amazing too!

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!
      Thank you very much, glad you liked the picture. The marmalade jars were made by Cutata, and they are just perfect. I knew I had to use them here! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)