Hi everyone!
Today I don't bring you a new story or new pictures, but I've spent some time working on a much needed update for the tabs in the upper menu, now called "Who's Who", "Places" and "Arcfield Tales".
- In "Who's Who", you'll find the municipal census, with pictures, names and a short description of the residents of Arcfield, as well as of relevant visitors and acquaintances. I have included almost every family and figure that has made an appearance in my pictures or stories so far.
- In "Places" you will find an updated list of residences, buildings, stands, carts and community spaces. I added photos and links to relevant posts and stories.
- In "Arcfield Tales" you will find an updated index of stories. I plan to add pictures for those as well in a later date.
Hope you enjoy these updates to the blog!
Have a nice rest of the month.
Hi Ayrell!
ReplyDeleteI love how you updated your blog!
It's great to see how many families live in Arcfield, along with all the homes and businesses.
Your update has inspired me to do the same with my blog! I still need to take photos of all my new families, but when I do, I’m going to stick to short descriptions like you did. Writing bios for every single family member takes so much time!
I hope you keep adding more families, buildings, and stories soon!
Have a great August! Big hugs!
Hi Cutata!
DeleteGlad you liked the updates! I enjoyed going through all my families and taking pictures of the ones I was missing. Still a lot to go that haven't appeared on my stories, though!
So happy I was able to inspire you. Looking forward to reading about Sweet Berry Valley's inhabitants!
Thanks again, a big hug, and have a great rest of the month!