Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Nursery party

Hi everyone!

This fortnight's challenge prompt in the Sylvanian Families Collectors Community was:

Challenge #12: New Babies

What's the one thing that brings Sylvanians more joy and excitement than new friends and neighbors? New babies! The littlest Sylvanians are sweet and cuddly, but they also have their own adventures, and some are a bit mischievous as well!

Make an item or items, photograph a scene, write a story, or do whatever inspires you to create a project around the New Baby theme!  

Just a small contribution this time as I will be travelling this week. :)
As there's no new babies in Arcfield for now, I created a scene of a nursery party to welcome the new babies in town, the Hunter-Smyth triplets (which works nicely with my story for the previous challenge):


 
Gerard, Thomas and Georgina are very happy to be the center of attention! You can't see it clearly, but Georgina is standing on the table. Seems like they still have that bad habit of theirs of climbing tables! :D I'm afraid that she'll fall face first on the cake!

I hope you like this little scene. It was fun to set up.

Have a great rest of the week!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ayrell!
    What a lovely picture! You posed the babies so nicely!
    The Hunter-Smith triplets look adorable with their crowns!
    This challenge was a perfect occasion to feature all the babies in Arcfield and the nursery party set. It´s such a cute little set!Can you believe that I can´t find mine? I don´t remember where I put it.I must keep looking.
    Enjoy your trip!
    A big hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cutata!
      Thank you very much for your comment! I just adore the triplets, I have loved them ever since reading Eaton's stories!
      Oh, I hope you find your set soon! That sounds frustrating! I was looking forward to an opportunity to use those adorable table and chairs, and here it is! :)
      Thanks again, hugs!

      Delete
  2. Hello Ayrell,

    This scene is so lovely! :)) Hope naughty Georgina does not fall face first into the cake... I wouldn't want her to ruin it for everyone else! :D

    Very beautiful photograph. I love the pink pitcher. Did you fill it with water, or does it come that way?

    Kind regards,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina!
      Thanks for visiting and for your comment! Glad you liked the scene. :) I sure hope Georgina does not fall as well, hehe!
      The pitcher comes that way, most everything in the picture is part of the aptly-named Nursery Party Set. Here's a link: https://www.sylvanianfamilies.com/en-uk/catalog/item_detail.php?product_id=748
      Isn't it adorable? I love it as well!
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ayrell! I'm a little late commenting but I still wanted to say I love this picture! So cute! Georgina almost looks like she's trying to queen by standing on the table, and to get the other babies to bow to her! I'm not sure I would put it past her, judging by the mischievous look the triplets always seem to have on their faces!
    I hope your travelling goes well and safe!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsie!
      Thank you very much for your comment! Glad you liked the picture!
      I think you're right about Georgina, haha! I feel like she's always struggling to keep up with her brothers, so she probably wanted to be the star for once!
      I'm back from the trip, it went well! Thanks! :)
      Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. This is so cute, Ayrell! I particularly like the detail of the baby alpaca being utterly distracted by the much-more-interesting toy car - so true to life for children of this age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, GreyRabbit!
      Yes, I thought it'd be realistic if some of the children were distracted, hehe!
      Thanks again!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! :)